Old June 28th 05, 12:08 AM
Kilo Charlie

Thanks for the heads up JJ. I have flown the Nimbus 3D a bit above 120 kts
but it really doesn't like to go that fast (lots of very hard forward
pressure required which makes me nervous in that a hiccup ends up in a loop
at best and broken wings at worst) so I think that I'll be sticking to less
than that for the future. I was taught years ago that smooth control
movements not only make aerodynamic sense (less drag) but also make safety
sense due to less stress on the aircraft. I don't do strong pulls in
anything anymore....I'll leave those to the powered aerobatic dudes.
Besides that I've forgotten how to do the tensing excercises so would
probably get syncopal!

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix