Old December 31st 06, 04:17 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Ron

Default Rusty's Review of 2006 - RR-001.jpg (0/1)

"RustYŠ" wrote in message
Sixteen days out this last year produced these 229 photos that I posted on
here. That was about half the days devoted to the 'sport' in 2005 and a
third of my target of days for 2007. With some long trips abroad planned
this summer it will be hard to reach my target but it all starts next
week.
All the best to everyone here for 2007 whatever time zone you are in.

Rusty,

I know this is in Wales, but being a foreigner, I'd have a massive task of
finding out where. Can you give us any clues as to where it is and how to
get there, if possible via a website? I sure would like to give it a few
shots there!

And my best wishes to everybody here as well! (a little over 6.5hrs to go
here)

Ron
--
Non urinat in ventum