Old December 31st 06, 04:20 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

Default Rusty's Review of 2006 - RR-001.jpg (0/1)

Excellent review!! Makes me wish even more that we had some hills around
here. To get more than thirty feet above sea level we have to find a tall
building or bridge. Having a valley and cooperating aircraft is super.

What is the aircraft in image RR-194? Haven't seen one of those yet (of
course, I have not been to Europe since I moved from Beirut to Brasilia in
1994).

Guess it's time to talk with the Missus about going to some European
airshows, Tom in Pensacola

"RustYŠ" wrote in message
Sixteen days out this last year produced these 229 photos that I posted on
here. That was about half the days devoted to the 'sport' in 2005 and a
third of my target of days for 2007. With some long trips abroad planned
this summer it will be hard to reach my target but it all starts next
week.
All the best to everyone here for 2007 whatever time zone you are in.

.