Old April 4th 04, 12:06 AM
Larry Johnson

Default Any suggestions?

I need some suggestions on how to handle a problem. I've had my
sailplane in for repairs now for 4 months. Person I took it to was
recommended and told me it was about a 10-15 hr job-gear up mostly
scrapes, couple of dings, one small crack. I told insurance, they did
okay repair, sent check to me. Business told me to send check when I
got it-did. OK, first mistake.
Have tried to contact-no response. E-mailed him to let him know I'll
be picking sailplane up in a week. No work done fine, just have
everything ready to go and a check for the amount I' sent for repairs.
If done, same thing and have all signatures/paperwork for log book
complete. I'll leave either way with no hassle-I want to fly my plane.
Any suggestions if this doesn't work beside going legal route. I
really just want to fly my sailplane and not miss this season. Any,
any suggestions would help.
Contact me by e-mail if you've had similar and know what business
I'm talking about. Thanks guys. I"m ready for the comments.

Larry- a frustrated owner.