Old June 29th 09, 08:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

Default Looking for Advice..

On Jun 25, 9:38*pm, majortom546
wrote:

I just graduated from high school and my dream job is to become a pilot.
I have wanted to be a pilot since a very young age. I plan on attending
my local community college this fall.

majortom546

Do it.
BUT...why not start out at a university and avoid the hassle of
transferring? You'll likely come out cheaper ($) and more time-
efficient in your studies if you go directly to a 4 year school.
I have been involved with 3 2 year colleges with flight programs and
not one student seriously pursuing their flight career was glad they
began at a 2 year school.