Old March 9th 19, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cobra Trailer Emergency Brake Experience

Jim,

Thanks for the post for all. You will have a lot of sympathy from many AL-KO surge brake owners. Check with almost any of the USA glider agents they probably have the parts you need in their hangars. (It is that often this happens)

I'm not sure what all practices can be used to prevent this. I usually do a brake check early in the drive. I can feel when the trailer brakes come on with a smooth brake application early in the drive.

Other sympathetic glider owners will offer advice here I'm sure.

Jeff Banks N9