Old February 16th 04, 06:55 PM
John Harper

"Andrew Boyd" wrote in message
om...
Indeed. Pockets are empty for acro, otherwise it's
going to end up in the tail, and quite possibly jam
up the elevator.

Err... that's the idea of the zips...?

You would be amazed at the long list of stuff that
I have personally fished out of the tails of aerobatic
aircraft: business cards, maps, barf bags, sunglasses,
seat belt loops, pens, AN nuts, washers & machine screws,
etc.

Sounds similar to the list of stuff I'm still finding on the
floor of my plane since hitting a severe downdraft and
going negative G for several seconds. I found a flashlight
that I lost ages ago.

If you must get a flight suit, I might suggest a
hot pink skin-fitting spandex flight suit with a
built-in cup, for safety of course.

Is this something to do with the hooker harness? Although
it seems to work just fine even if you don't look anything
like a hooker.

(Actually the harness holds my trouser pockets completely
shut anyway, so in truth I don't really need the suit. But my
instructor thinks it's a good idea, and the warbird guys all
wear them).

John