Old September 25th 05, 05:51 PM
Mike W.

How about aircraft care items that are more basic. Oil change, or get your
plane detailed and waxed while you relax? Little stuff, like tire pressure,
clean the glass, etc. That way it's way more likely to be ready when you are
ready to go.

"Nathan Young" wrote in message
On Sun, 25 Sep 2005 13:03:27 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Opinions, please!

A combo deal might be a good idea, but not on an open-ended (schedule)
item like an annual inspection. What if damage requiring extensive
repair (ie corrosion or engine work) is found?

Also, I would not let a strange shop annual my plane. I am very
comfortable with the work my shop does and would not want to mess with
that.