Old June 28th 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Sliker

Default The EAA should allow us to use our folding bikes at Airventure

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008 16:01:19 -0700 (PDT), BobR
wrote:

Whiner by a wide margin.

Can't you just see 50,000 people trying to navigate around the crowds
on motorized scooters and bikes? Can't you just imagine the line of
lawyers handing out cards for liability lawsuits? If you are
physically unable to walk, then an exception is in order otherwise,
get off you lazy ass and walk.

I didn't say let eveyone use them, but those flying in, in planes.
They don't have cars with them.

I can walk, but not as good as in the past. I have ALS. but the early
stages of it, so I can still get around.