Old September 14th 04, 05:30 AM
ArtKramr

Subject: Now the neocons are inventng forgeries
From: (BUFDRVR)
Date: 9/13/2004 2:40 PM Pacific Standard Time
ArtKramr wrote:

Why would anyone interested in WW II want to discuss it with you?

Because I'm knowledgeable on the subject, in fact I know more about it than
at
least 1 B-26 bombardier, although that really isn't saying much.

BUFDRVR

"Stay on the bomb run boys, I'm gonna get those bomb doors open if it
harelips
everyone on Bear Creek"

You don't understand cabdrvr. WW II was a real shooting war. You may not
believe this but men went out on missions and some never came back. Hard to
believe since that is war outside your personal experience. But believe me, it
is true. I believe personal experience is worth more than just reading books.
But maybe you should read a few books on WW II and find out what a real
shooting war is all about Of course the book will never give you the feeling
you might get over the heavily defended Cologne marshalling yards, but try to
imagine what it was like. If you can't experience it, you can at least dream
about it. Then you can tell everyone how much you know about WW II.

Arthur Kramer
344th BG 494th BS
Visit my WW II B-26 website at:
http://www.coastcomp.com/artkramer