Old June 25th 20, 04:36 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default My September 2017 visit to GP Gliders

Hello Nick,

For me, it was two and a half years ago; I expected several years waiting. So far, no surprises there.

PESZKE Company has been around for awhile. Quoting their Background link: In 2007 father and son decided to become business partners and set up a new company, with Grzegorz handling the design and engineering and Jerzy managing the business and sales. The first significant project was a 4-year joint venture with several Czech aviation firms, where PESZKE designed, developed and implemented into production 2 types of light sport aircraft - the GP5 and GP6. In parallel PESZKE has set up a production division producing carbon fibre aviation propellers, dedicated to ultralights and powered para-gliders.

Having visited the father and son, toured the factory and asked airport locals about the family, I felt comfortable placing my order.

Raul