Old December 21st 03, 10:04 PM
Harriet and John

Default Vintage Navy Aircraft Photos

We need to locate photos of three vintage Navy aircraft - the PB-1W with the
topside radome, the P2B-1S (not just a B-29 and not the launch version), and
a radome configured PO-1W ( not an EC-121). We've shaken the web to
exhaustion and Ray Wagner hasn't helped so we're starting into print pubs.
We're getting into a 1951 Jane's tomorrow which should produce pay dirt but
we wonder if anyone has a public domain shot of any or them that could be
shared or knows of a book or pub that would be reasonably available from
which we could copy a photo or two.