Old February 16th 10, 10:43 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.aviation.piloting
terry

Default They call it the impossible turn.

On Feb 16, 7:49*pm, Mxsmanic wrote:
Crash Lander writes:
Can you back that up with facts and figures? I suggest you claim this
purely because it's the fatals that you hear about every time. You
don't always hear about the ones that aren't fatal.

I prefer to err on the side of caution.

Thats very wise and good airmanship Anthony. As much as you annoy
the hell out of us, we dont want to see you in the news, having
crashed your PC into a Paris apartment block in a flaming fireball,
ala Concorde.