Old January 1st 13, 03:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan G[_2_]

Default Connecting my 2 Batteries to 1 Solar Panel

Eric,
What diode would you use for the 2 contollers/1 pV option you use ?
My Solar panel is rated at 20W od 1.3A max.
Dan G
On Monday, December 31, 2012 9:49:58 PM UTC-5, Dan G wrote:
I would like to connect my 2 8AH batteries to one Solar panel for charging while the glider is in its trailer. I will use a controller and I have 2 separate sockets in the glider-one per battery.

I thought to simply split the wires coming out of the controller to the two batteries/sockets but I came across this:

http://www.morningstarcorp.com/en/su...ller.01.EN.pdf,

Any suggestions?

Dan G