Old September 1st 16, 05:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Charles Lindbergh[_2_]

Default Rosie, pt 6 - Rosie 71.jpg (1/1)

On Wed, 31 Aug 2016 15:43:11 -0500, john Szalay john.szalayatatt.net wrote:

Charles Lindbergh wrote in
:

On Fri, 26 Aug 2016 07:07:13 -0500, Mitchell Holman
wrote:

This is a tough one, I think she might be working on the tail assembly
of a Martin Mariner. At first I thought it was a PBY, but it just
doesn't look right.

PBY tail

foot pegs, fillit to the horizontal stabilizer and access panels match to
PBY , as does the US Navy logo location ( for the time period )

Do you have a link to whatever reference material you used to come to your conclusion? I would enjoy
reviewing it.

Lorena Craig is cowler under civil service at the Naval Air Base,
Corpus Christi, Texas
1942 August Hollem, Howard R.,, photographer.