Old October 8th 05, 01:34 AM
George Patterson

Robert M. Gary wrote:
After spending a frustrated hour out at the CAP plane trying to finish
my questionnaire I finally called the aircraft manager asking where the
performance section to the POH went. Amazingly the Maule has none,
nothing nada. Not even expected cruise speed or fuel burn info. This
isn't some J-3 classic aircraft, this plane is a youngster but the FAA
apparently didn't ask them for any performance information. I guess
that makes the written CAP exam easier.

You can find a limited amount of performance data at the Maule Air web site.
http://www.mauleairinc.com/Our_Planes

George Patterson
Drink is the curse of the land. It makes you quarrel with your neighbor.
It makes you shoot at your landlord. And it makes you miss him.