Old March 26th 12, 03:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Nyal Williams[_2_]

Default Minimoa first flight

Several references to other gull winged gliders, but no one mentioned the
Condor IV. There is at least one in the US. I got a ride in one of them
in Cologne at the very beginning of my gliding career (1954).

At 16:48 24 March 2012, Burt Compton - Marfa wrote:
I wonder where the Minimoa that was owned by EAL Captain Shelley
Charles is located?

My father, Captain Fritz Compton, flew it several times in the late
1940's and loved it.

Eastern Air Lines let Captain Charles store it in one of the EAL
hangars at Atlanta Airport.

Burt Compton
Marfa, Texas USA