Old August 9th 10, 11:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
flyingmr2

Default Trig TT21 Transponder ... reports?

I read that the Trigg is ADB-S out compliant. Has anyone attached a
GPS in and had any luck in an area with a ADB-S system in place? With
all the mid-air accidents, my wife is spooked and I need to tell her
something is going to make it better or safer or smarter or
something. It would be great if the Trigg worked well as a ADB-S
broadcast so we would only have to buy a cheap receiver that would
blue-tooth into my oudie the other aircraft locations. Yes it might
be a dream but I can only hope. Please, everyone stay safe and no
more crashing! If we have another fatality in the west anytime soon,
my wife might pull the plug on her support for this hobby. I know its
safe, but multiple deaths in a short period of time does not send the
right message to my significant other. Please fly