Old August 10th 10, 01:11 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
noel.wade

Default Trig TT21 Transponder ... reports?

On Aug 9, 3:07*pm, flyingmr2 wrote:
I read that the Trigg is ADB-S out compliant. *Has anyone attached a
GPS in and had any luck in an area with a ADB-S system in place? *With

A couple of things:

1) Very few aircraft are ADS-B equipped right now. So you might see a
few aircraft if you got some kind of "ADS-B In" system set up; but
just equipping for ADS-B only may *not* show you all of the traffic
out there (I'm unsure if aircraft with Mode C transponders are
detected by standard ADS-B "In" systems).

2) The closest thing to a "universal detector" that is currently on
the market is the powerFLARM system that's just come out. See the
other thread on RAS about this.

Enjoy,

--Noel