Old August 10th 10, 05:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Schumann

Default Trig TT21 Transponder ... reports?

On 8/9/2010 9:19 PM, brian whatcott wrote:
On 8/9/2010 5:07 PM, flyingmr2 wrote:
/snip/ Please, everyone stay safe and no
more crashing! If we have another fatality in the west anytime soon,
my wife might pull the plug on her support for this hobby./snip/
Please fly

One way to fly safe - er, is to avoid being in the vicinity of other
aircraft. Easy for me to say! That might mean no contests?

Brian W

Given the current turmoil with ADS-B vs. Powerflarm, etc....the smartest
investment might not be any avionics at all, but a ballistic recovery chute.

--
Mike Schumann