Old September 3rd 10, 12:25 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Robert Holliday

Default problems with downloading flights from 302

I currently download my flights using 3UTPC256 which creates an IGC file. I
am applying for a state record on one of my flights and we sent the flight
file to our state record keeper in the IGC format. He is insisting that we
send him a CAI file which he claims is more secure. Can someone help me
figure out how to get this flight off of my 302 in CAI. PS: i have SEE-
YOU installed on the lap top and it puts an icon before the IGC file name
on every flight I download. Thanks.
bob holliday USA