Old September 9th 10, 05:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

Default Caution - Arizona Airspace and Borders

On Sep 9, 9:02*am, Mike the Strike wrote:

Andy (our scorer) finds that scoring programs do not properly display
the border at all. *Clearly, the use of closed polygons to display
lines has some problems.

Not quite true. The airspace file the scorer is using depicts the
border in a way that I believe to be correct.

I used Cambridge Aero Explorer Plus to display both airspace sources
and have emailed you the screen captures. I used Aero Explorer Plus
because it was created by Byars and depicts the airspace in the same
way as Winscore. The program has the ability to overlay multiple
airspace files which Winscore (to the best of my knowledge) does not.

Anyone else wanting to see the screen captures is welcome to drop me
an email.

Andy