Old September 19th 10, 10:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell

Default FLARM Technology for the US Gliding Community

On 9/19/2010 8:13 AM, Dave Nadler wrote:
On Sep 15, 6:02 pm, Eric wrote:

I anticipate getting one next year, but since I already have a
transponder and MRX, I'm in no great need, so I'll let the other pilots
be the early adopters of the (initially) scarce units.

Eric will thus miss out on the introductory price
for orders placed by year-end...

I do have a ping set in my calendar for late December ... ;-)

--
Eric Greenwell - Washington State, USA (netto to net to email me)

- "Transponders in Sailplanes - Feb/2010" also ADS-B, PCAS, Flarm http://tinyurl.com/yb3xywl

- "A Guide to Self-launching Sailplane Operation Mar/2004" Much of what you need to know tinyurl.com/yfs7tnz