Old September 10th 03, 12:06 AM
Andrew Gideon

Craig Prouse wrote:

Yeah, and all four of them are on the retail shelf at the FBO down at my
nearest airport too. They're not hard to find.

Sure. At your FBO. Grumble Not mine.

[...]
Hint guys, I wasn't the one that asked the question and the answers are
already out there. This particular URL was posted twice in
rec.aviation.student just last month. Google is your friend.

Well, I appreciated the postings (although nobody emailed me {8^). I
checked Cessna's web site, and I found a catalog in PDF, but not much else.
I decided to hit one of the other shops that had been mentioned, and have
ordered at least most of what I want (I neglected to order one).

But, as I was looking around, a question arose.

The FBO where I typically fly has a 1977 182Q POH. I was looking for a 1980
182Q POH. Are these the same? That is, if the model "number" is the same,
is it the same product even if of a different year?

- Andrew