Old December 1st 06, 04:10 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.military,alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Lazy J

Default desconocidos @ USAF Museum #2

"Bill Brown" wrote in message
I am not certain of the identification of the next group I am presenting.
All are photographs I took at the USAF Museum in Dayton, Ohio in July of
'06. Help will be appreciated. Once again, the photographs were taken
with
a hand held digital camera in usually atrocious lighting. My apologies
for
the lack of quality.
This one is I think an A-37, armed T-37 trainer..
William M. (Bill) Brown
seneo-pro

Bill, from what a museum guide told me, (and he also flew this plane) it is
one of the first 2 prototypes of the A-37. The A-37's had larger engines
then the T-33's.

John
Semper Fi