Old May 7th 07, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

Default Javelin...

"B A R R Y" wrote

What a maroon I am...

I was actually referring to the Javelin resembling a T-38, the trainer
version of the F5.

Hey, _I_ knew what I was talking about! G

Yeah, I did too, and I wasn't even in your head! I didn't catch the
mistake, either.

Seriously though, given the project's mission, it is not surprising to me
that it came out looking a lot like the T-38. There are not that many
different ways you can arrange things, and make it perform as the designers
intended. I'm sure they did a lot of, "well, what is out there, that does
what we want to do, and does it look cool. It has to look cool!"
--
Jim in NC