Old June 23rd 20, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Eric Greenwell[_4_]

Default GP 15 Jeta

wrote on 6/23/2020 5:48 AM:
Hi Guys,
Any news about the Gp glider out there? The 15 Jeta promise a revolution, but I cannot find much new info about It. Some owner could help?
Cheers

I'm expecting my GP15 to be at least a month delayed. Seriously interested pilots
should contact Tom Holloran, the dealer, for the latest information. The month+
lockdown in April on businesses in Poland has delayed not just the GP factory, but
interrupted production at their suppliers, too, so glider production is delayed
ever further.