Old October 14th 05, 05:30 PM
Paul Tomblin

In a previous article, Ron Garret said:
Anyone know where I can find a list of US airports and their lat/lon
positions? I know about the airnav site, but that only lets me get one
at a time. I need a list that I can feed into a database. (I only need
US airports with instrument approach procedures.)

Another alternative to grovelling through the ATA-100 files yourself is to
get the information you need in GPX format from my web site
http://navaid.com/GPX/
and then use gpsbabel to convert it to the format you need.

--
Paul Tomblin http://xcski.com/blogs/pt/
When I hear the history of some of the more ugly European cities, with