Old October 26th 03, 03:08 PM
Al Denelsbeck

"Dr. Speedbyrd :" wrote in
:

Wow, get a load of Mr. Bigshot ! All wound up in a little ball of
machismo. Anyone ever tell you to get over yourself? It's only a
flight simulator, Squirt, so try and get past it. We're waiting.

SpeedByrd PhD

Ah, look, I got a personal reply from SpeedByrd, R.A.S.'s resident
for emotional outbursts and tantrums! How long can I drag you along in a
thread where you continue to post spittle-spraying rants that demonstrate
your intelligence and maturity?

I should probably thank you. The thread regarding the fake FS
download a few months back had some of my friends in tears, they were
laughing so hard. Went on for days. Anyone with just a smidgen of awareness
would have seen the warning signs that something wasn't kosher - you, my
friend, just kept plugging away without a single intelligent thought
occurring to you (like even trying to find the site you were harping
about). You even sent it to Microsoft's attention for piracy! Priceless!

So I certainly value your input, and look forward to many more posts
in the thread. Fire away!

- Al.

--
To reply, insert dash in address to separate G and I in the domain