Old April 25th 04, 07:26 PM
G.Kurek

Thanks,
I found it one by just asking random people in the hotel - Aero-Club
De l'estuarie de la siene located about 20KM from LeHavre, went there
today and logged almost 2 hours in something similar to Schweizer
2-33, found bunch of very friendly and helpful people and they had an
open bar afterwards!! What more can you ask for?
Thanks for the input.

G.Kurek

"Guillaume" wrote in message ...
Hi,

Check the french gliding federation's website at:

http://www.ffvv.org/oupratiquer/ou1.htm

It seems there are... ;-)
Have a nice time in France.

Guillaume

"G.Kurek" a écrit dans le message de news:
Hi,
Does anyone know of any soaring strips around LeHavre, Normandy in
Northern France? It looks like I'm going to stay here for another 2
weeks. Thanks