Old April 14th 06, 06:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default No XM Weather For Lowrance 2000c...yet

On Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:07:35 -0500, Stephen Farris wrote:

Has anyone had trouble getting the E6B functions to work on the 2000c?
After I put in the CAS, pressure, altitude and temp into the calc screen, I
don't get the altitude and airspeed calculations, so of course the wind
direction and other calcs on the other screen don't work correctly.

I have the Terrain Awareness model with software version 1.4.0

Any thoughts?

Sorry, I've not tried to use those features. I'll see if I can check them
out sometime in the near future. I have the same version you do. I'll
report back if I remember to try it.

Greg