Old September 9th 08, 04:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Lonnie[_3_]

Default Carb heat: my new policy. Any comments

"Mike" wrote in message
newsAlxk.733$Dj1.673@trnddc02...

Bertie

Liar. Are you so stupid you can't follow a thread one post long.

Hey Okie, crank up that one brain cell and explain how he ever proposed
such a solution to the problem you just pulled out of your a$$?

Pushing in the carb heat with the throttle on a go around is taught by,
hmmm let's see here 1,2,...251...carry the 4, uhm every friggin CFI on the
face of the earth to every 2 hr+ student pilot on the face of the earth
(assuming it was missed in the first hour).

Jeez you are one dumb-as-a-day-old-dog-turd Okie, and only prove over and
over again that you have exactly zip experience when it comes to planes
that don't have a 101 keyboard and a mouse attached as standard equipment.
I can see why you rarely offer anything of a substantive nature in this
NG, which in your case demonstrates rare intelligence because you can't
possibly do as much without stepping on your dork.

Thanks for confirming that you can't either.