Old September 13th 06, 03:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Emily[_1_]

Default medical question

Jon Kraus wrote:
I would require that the doctor be competent in his diagnosis before I
would list it. Seeing me for 5 minutes and then calling me depressed
wouldn't count in my book. But if you want to list it as such you have
the right and the resulting nightmare would be your reward.

It doesn't sound like you have participated too much in "the game of
life" yet. You'll understand more as you get a little older...

I've participated in life plenty....you don't even know how old I am.
I've just never experienced a doctor singlehandedly try to get my
medical revoked for absolutely no reason.