Old August 22nd 04, 05:55 AM
BUFDRVR

David Lesher wrote:

Feb. 28, 1969: ON THE DONG CUNG RIVER
Anti-Kerry vets not there that day

By William B. Rood
Chicago Tribune
Published August 21, 2004

snip

Great. Now all we need to hear from is Kerry and we can decide who is telling
the truth. Why would this man's story sway anyone? Why is Kerry calling other
people to tell their side of the story while avoiding doing the same himself?
Personally I don't care what happened on a river in SE Asia 35 years ago, I
don't find it relevent to the election, but what I do find relevent is Kerry's
evasive actions and already proven lies (Cambodia for Christmas).

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"