Old September 11th 04, 10:00 PM
Hartwig Flamm

Roger Long wrote:

I hope someone responds to you with a good idea because I can see the
redirect system becoming unusable in another few months.

I use Mailman to maintain my Lists with 250+ members.
http://www.gnu.org/software/mailman/index.html
But you do need Your own Server on the Net running some UNIX or Linux (like
myself) to use it.
Some ISPs provide mailinglists for their clients. Just ask and/or change
Your ISP.

Maybe there are other Mailing List Software Packs available. Take a look at
http://sourceforge.net/ and search for "mailinglist". But Your provider
should be the way to go if You want a somewhat professional service.

And keep that airfields open....

Hartwig
--

Just remove the cork to Reply by e-Mail.