Old February 4th 05, 03:52 PM
Gyroplanes

Default Some of us & Big announcement

Some of us are still here.

I am planning the largest gathering of rotorcraft enthusiasts to ever assemble
in the Chicago area. I want to host an FAA sponsored rotorcraft super safety
seminar and introduction to rotorcraft. The event is planned for this summer at
the Lansing Municipal airport, in Lansing, Illinois.

The event is planned as an introduction to the world of rotorcraft and a safety
seminar for current rotorcraft operators. It will qualify for the FAA "Wings
Program".

The event will be free-of-charge and open to anyone

Any ideas / support would be apreciated.

Tom Milton
DoM, Sun Aero Helicopters & FAA Aviation Safety Counselor