Old April 17th 18, 04:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Glider Accident In Labelle, Fl.?

On Monday, April 16, 2018 at 5:59:29 AM UTC-5, wrote:
I has been reported that Tom Irlbeck was killed on Saturday while glider flying in Labelle , Florida. If anyone knows of this incident could you please confirm or dispel.

Tom is my cousin and we in Minnesota received word Sunday morning of his tragic death in a glider accident. I understand that an investigation to its cause is underway. We have not received any further word, other than a memorial service will be held in May. I have no further details and am as anxious as his flying friends to know more.
Tracy Tolzmann, Harris, MN