Old April 5th 05, 04:10 AM
Ben Jackson

On 2005-04-04, Jay Honeck wrote:
The Pathfinder solved all that, and we can effortlessly run with full
tanks (84 gallons), four people and luggage. It's nice knowing that
you've always got 5.5 hours of fuel available.

When I bought my low-wing, 4-tank airplane after flying mostly C-172s
that never left the "both" position, I though the fuel management aspect
was a negative for the low-wing plane. I actually find it reassuring
that for a typical flight, where I never use the aux tanks at all, I'd
have to run out of gas 4 times before a forced landing.

--
Ben Jackson

http://www.ben.com/