Old August 18th 17, 08:40 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jim White[_3_]

Default ASW27B prices falling

I have a 27 and cannot afford to upgrade to a 29 with engine which I would
have liked to do for the stronger competition scene.

I believe that there are jet retrofit options coming from PSR and M&D which
seems like a good solution for my increasing years. I am told the PSR works
out about $30k euro / dollars fitted.

Because of the weakness of the pound at the moment my refinished 27 is
probably worth about £55K so the package would owe me £80k which is at
least £40k less than the 29!

BTW I love my 27 having flown 2000 hours in it.