Old December 25th 03, 06:37 AM
John Pelchat

Default Merry Christmas, all!

Z Sten wrote in message ...
Jay Honeck wrote:
As I sit here, fat, dumb and happy, with a house (and hotel) full of family
from all over the country, it dawned on me that I would be remiss in not
wishing you all a very Merry Christmas!

I, too, must wish you all a Blessed and Merry Christmas. Being a
relative newby to the world of aviation, I thank you all for the ideas,
hints, warnings, and experiences that have helped me continue to learn
as a new pilot.
Hope Santa brings each of you a new Piper, Cessna, Mooney, Cirrus, or
whatever is on your Christmas list. Weather conditions are beautifully
clear VFR tonight here in Pennsylvania. Rudolph and his companions
should have not problems finding their way to your chimneys.

Arnold Sten

Although it already has been said by many, best wishes to all for a
blessed and merry Christmas as well as a prosperous and happy 2004.

best

John Pelchat