Old July 10th 03, 05:27 PM
Barnyard BOb --

(Fastglasair) wrote:

"Well done, good and faithful servant" Mike, you handled this newsgroup
"situation" admirablely in my opinion (no doubt not worth much here). This web
board is in desperate need of a modicum of civility (a large dose is probably
to much to ask). It goes way beyond normal or reasonable bantering (the dialoge
your posting provoked was mild by comparison to many others I've seen). Some
here need to "get a life" and not find some sick gratification in insulting
others just so they can be a "legend in their own minds". I'm sure I've said to
much and the firestorm of insults will ensue. Fire away, There is only one
opinion I care about and that is "HIS". If you dont agree with "HIM" its of
absoluteley no consequence.
Glasair 1-RG (240HP)

Hey, Goody Two Shoes...
Yes, you have said too much. However...
hope you feel better now that you've vented
your 'holier than thou' spleen.

FWIW...
When I want your OT personal religious input, I will ask.
Until then, civility and political correctness would deem that you
save such remarks for the appropriate forum. No need to chance
offending atheists, Muslims, Jews, Buddhists, etcetera with public
pronouncements of pompous, personal, self serving religious dogma.

BTW...
Time to hold your tongue and practice tolerance of those that you are
so loath to tolerate. Religious hypocrisy really ****es people off !!

Barnyard BOb -- I'm soooo sensitive.