Old April 15th 05, 03:24 AM
Dave S

Default Mandatory 100hr checks - when? Also Dry Lease

A "dry lease" is a business decision, not a regulatory requirement.

Dave

Peter wrote:
Gene Kearns wrote

I have checked with the authorities and they say
it is nonsense.

Unclear. What more information do you need? If you are shopping for an
opinion which supports you position, what weight would it carry?

Regarding the renting, I was looking for a FAR reference I could look
up, but it is clear enough there isn't one. This has become yet
another tale which gets repeated by enough people...

Regarding the dry lease requirement, nobody has come up with a reason
for that either (here or elsewhere).

Thank you all.

Peter.
E-mail replies to but remove the X and the Y.