Old February 2nd 06, 03:14 AM
Plaindriver Plaindriver is offline
Junior Member

Default Devine Air Group (23R,Texas) PIREP

I would strongly recommend NOT using Devine Engine (23R) for ANYTHING! I am still finding problems with an overhaul and interior refurbishment done there in March of 04. And owner of the shop, Bruce McWhorter wont even respond to any of my numerous emails. I have even sent hin distinct photos offering concrete proof of components that were not reinstalled, all to no avail. I spent over $21K, and have already spent over $3500 fixing his omissions and errors. I have even addressed the shoddy interior work.
I would be glad to share photos and details with any interested parties, to save them from a similar fate.