Old November 24th 04, 09:30 PM
Jay Honeck

I'm no supporter of the Catholic church, so I won't argue with you there.
The Catholic church doesn't follow the Bible in many ways and much of what
they believe in and do is simply not supported by scripture and often
outright condemned.

I know most Catholics would disagree, but I don't consider Catholicism to
be Christianity as they tend to elevate Mary to a level equal to or even
higher than Christ.

Whoo-whee!

Man, if only I had the guts to have said something like this to the nuns
back at good ol' St. Catherine's High School, in Racine, WI. (Class of '76)

Dang, I'd STILL be walking with a limp...

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA