Old December 7th 03, 11:48 PM
paul k. sanchez

Hi, I'm looking for an instructor to help me with my Private Pilot's licence.
I have about 20 hours of flight training from an instructor in California, but
now I have brought my plane to Chandler's Stellar Airpark and I'm hoping to
find an instructor here for around $20/hour (or less :-). Does anybody know an
instructor who might be able to help me?

BTW, I have my own Cessna 150 which would be used for the training.

Please respond to . Thanks!

Hamid

Hamid:
Try the aopa.org directory of flight instructors, or
www.nafi.org. A little
caveat, at your budget of $20/hour or less, you'll be waiting a long time for
someone qualified. But I'm always willing to be wrong.

paul k. sanchez, cfii-mei
on eagles’ wings
2011 south perimeter road, suite g
fort lauderdale, florida 33309-7135