Old April 29th 04, 02:37 AM
Kilo Charlie

Like Mike I'm also in Arizona. I have tried most of the methods and find
the one that I currently use by far the best. That is a 60 gallon plastic
tank that stands without supports with a bilge pump secured inside the
bottom of it. It takes about half an hour to place the bilge pump and
proper external hose fittings. Then all you need to do is to fill the tank,
connect the pump to a cigaretter lighter and begin filling the wings. If
you need more details I'm be happy to answer them here or via private
e-mail.

Casey Lenox
KC
Phoenix