Old December 12th 05, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default AOPA flight planner chuckle

"Permanently destroyed"? Makes you wonder: How does that differ from
"temporarily destroyed"?
wrote in message
oups.com...
My flying club is undergoing a fleet restructure, replacing Warriors
with Skyhawks. I was editing my profile on AOPA flight planner,
deleting the old aircraft. When I highlight a plane and "delete" in
the aircraft list, the dialog that pops up asks:

The aircraft "Piper - PA28-161 - N81917" will be permantly destroyed.
Continue?

I think that's a little harsh. We want to sell them, not destroy them!