Old October 21st 19, 04:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Whiteley

Default Rear Seat Scoring

On Sunday, October 20, 2019 at 5:19:42 PM UTC-6, Bob Youngblood wrote:
I happen to be looking at some OLC scoring and noticed that there were rear seat ride along customers scoring flights on OLC as if they were the PIC.. Is there any provision for making sure that the ride along is not permitted to score the flight as if they were the primary scoring individual.

There are plenty of shills scoring for clubs they have no membership in and clubs that exist only as Facebook groups or Twitter accounts.

I recall an original goal of OLC was to process FAI badge legs, however, the security and methodology still appears beyond reach of that happening.

Frank Whiteley