Old October 21st 19, 09:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Youngblood

Default Rear Seat Scoring

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 11:15:00 AM UTC-4, Dan Marotta wrote:
You could probably use that in the singles bar to pick up chicks. Might
even score a few free drinks! :-D

On 10/20/2019 9:55 PM, wrote:
I don't have a problem with it. It ain't a record or a race. Scoring a ride along or two with a ringer isn't going to appreciably move someone's OLC standing. Do you know if they were grubbing for points or just happy to share a nice flight. Maybe they use OLC as their logbook.

--
Dan, 5J

Dan make a great point, hot chicks love OLC scores! This reminds me of the progressive approach to the , everyone gets a trophy scenario. I can only hope that the MAGA format can be used in the OLC scoring.