Old July 9th 03, 06:23 PM
Barnyard BOb --

On Wed, 09 Jul 2003 13:47:01 GMT, Sydney Hoeltzli
wrote:

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:
So these concepts are so important that the author goes on and on about
them, and there is exactly one plane that implements the concepts. I
would call that a misfire.

You are so far down the learning curve it is utterly laughable that
you should even have an opinion at this point. Call it a 'BACKFIRE'
if you wish. Makes no difference to me.

Hey, Unk! You sound like a man who is altitude-deprived. How's
the "stick" for your "horse"?

Sydney (VHS over Beta, Windoze over Mac etc etc)

Me altitude deprived?
Nah.
Oxygen deprived is more like it, because....
Just got down from 30,000 feet returning from Sun n Fun.
Yeah, the Fly-In was back in April, but nobody told me!! g
However, the trip was not a total loss....

http://www.wac2003.org/
The 2003 WAC, World Aerobatic Championships, were most
enjoyable although the Russians ate our lunch at most every
turn - literally. Spent time at Kermit Weeks' Fantasy of Flight, too.
http://www.fantasyofflight.com/

Serendipity now sports a new metal Sensenich 70CM. No more
slowing down in the rain. Delivery from the Pennsylvania factory
was most excellent. Best price came by way of Stan Shannon
of Rondure Company of Fredericksburg, TX 830-997-8802.
Not only beat Van's price, but gave quick personal service.
The recommended pitch for the RV-3 was dead on, so....
all Serendipity needs is a first rate spinner to match the prop.
Anybody got a 12" spinner that would work and want to sell?

Barnyard BOb --